Taormina has always been a crossroad of civilizations and cultures, a town full of history and legends in which ancient transitions and Sicilian folklore meet the requirements of an international cosmopolitan tourist demand.
As a city of art with a fascinating history, Taormina enchants visitors thanks to it’s extraordinary ensemble of precious archaeological sites, splendid architectural elements and luxuriant Mediterranean gardens.
History and natural beauty , glamour, top events and celebrities have turned Taormina into a top international tourist destination year after year. Taormina is situated in a natural strategic position of unrivaled beauty, unique in it’s kind. Dedicated to the culture of traditional high-end hospitality Taormina provides splendor with a wide accommodation offer.
Taormina has always been know as a distinguished tourist city, capable of creating a charming atmosphere by day and night, offering professional top quality services.
Here is a list of some of the main sights that we suggest you to visit :
- Fountain of the Dome square
- Arco dei Cappuccini, 16th century
- Porta Cuseni or Porta Saracena, an ancient gate of the town
- The Clock Tower
- 8 kilometres of scenic shoreline, ancient bathing-establishment
- Pubblic Gardens, realised in the 19th century by Lady Florence Trevelyan Cacciola
- Nature Reserve of Isolabella, well known all over the world
- Green footpaths
- More than 10 Churches
- Madonna Rocca Sanctuary
*We will be updating this section with pictures, descriptions and addresses letting you explore and discover Taormina.