This post is also available in: Italian
Metropole Maison d’Hôtes is located in the ancient heart of Taormina, adjacent to the medieval Clock Tower, and placed on a mountaintop overlooking the sea, with magnificent views over the bay of Naxos, the Greek Theatre and the majestic Mount Etna.
A historic hotel building in XVIII century which marked the golden age of the Sicilian Belle Epoque, now in an elegant and refined style, joins the ancient with the lines of contemporary design that make it unique in its kind.
Elegant Jazz sessions are the background to the romantic NeoBistrot and Lounge bar where you can taste the flavors and scents of our tradition elegantly reinterpreted, drink cocktails and wines between history and glamour.
- Pool & Pool Bar
- Free Wifi in all rooms and areas
- Metropole Neo Bistrot
- Lounge bar
- Private Parking ( Euro 20,00 per day Via Roma N. 31 )
- Shuttle Service to and from beaches (free of charge)
- Transfer Service to and from all major airports
- Valet Service (free of charge)
- Spoken Languages : Italian, English, French, German and Spanish
Send a Request